Everything you need to know about Antigua
and Barbuda visa
European Union citizens including citizens of the United Kingdom do not need a
visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda. As these countries are visa exempt, foreign
nationals can stay inside this country for six months without a visa.
of countries like Dominica, Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis can visit Antigua
and Barbuda without any restrictions, while nationals of countries like China,
Cuba, Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan can stay inside Antigua and Barbuda for a
period of one month without a visa.
citizens of countries like India, Philippines etc need a visa to enter Antigua
and Barbuda. It should be noted that Indian citizens who reside in the United
Kingdom too need a visa to enter Antigua and Barbuda. Please scroll down to
know more about Antigua and Barbuda visas.
Antigua and Barbuda e-tourist visas
Antigua and Barbuda e-tourist visas are basically electronic travel documents that allow foreign nationals to enter the country legally.
While traveling to Antigua and Barbuda, the traveler should carry a copy of this document during the journey, and should show it to the immigration authorities upon landing.
Please find below the documents that are necessary to obtain an Antigua and Barbuda e-tourist visa.
- It is necessary to submit a scanned copy of the traveler’s passport. Travelers should make sure that his or her passport has a minimum of six months validity and two blank pages.
- A digital copy of a passport photograph should be uploaded in the applicant profile.
- The applicant should submit copies of round-trip tickets.
- It is also necessary to submit a copy of hotel room booking confirmation.
- If residing in UK, the foreign national should submit a proof of residence.
- The bank statement should be submitted as a proof of the traveler’s financial stability.
- It is necessary to provide copy of the applicant’s birth certificate.
- The traveler’s proof of employment should be submitted.
Note: Antigua and Barbuda offer both single and multiple entry visas to foreign nationals. Single entry visas are valid for six months, while multiple entry visas are valid for one year. For both these visas, the maximum stay duration offered per entry is 30 days.
In usual cases, the Antigua and Barbuda e-tourist visa will be mailed to you within seven days. Foreign nationals can also apply for quick visas, and it will allow them to obtain the visa within 3 days. However, foreign nationals should pay an extra sum as processing fee to get these quick visas.
Please note that these visas are issued for foreign nationals just for tourism purposes, and they are not supposed to engage in any other activities inside the countries using these electronic travel authorizations.
Antigua and Barbuda e-business visa
Foreign nationals who plan to enter the country for business-related activities can apply for an e-business visa.
Please find below the necessary documents that should be submitted to obtain e-business visa.
- The applicant should submit the digital copy of the passport. The traveler should make sure that the passport has six months validity and two blank pages.
- A photograph taken within the last three months should be submitted.
- The foreign national should provide proof of travel and accommodation. Copy of onward/return tickets can be provided as a proof of travel, while room booking confirmation can be submitted as the proof of accommodation.
- A letter from the traveler’s company should be submitted. This letter should detail all information about the traveler and the trip. The letter should also guarantee sufficient funds for the traveler’s trip to Antigua and Barbuda.
- It is necessary to provide last three month’s pay slips as a proof of financial security.
- The birth certificate of the applicant should be submitted.
Note: Antigua and Barbuda e-business visas are multiple entry visas that are valid for two years. These e-visas allow foreign nationals to stay inside the country for a maximum period of 30 days per entry.