Everything You Need To Know About Cape Verde Visa
All British nationals can enter Cape Verde and can stay there without a visa for a maximum period of 30 days; no matter they are traveling for tourism or business-related activities.
In order to stay visa free, the travelers should submit an application in the Honorary Consulate in London, and Visa Genie will assist you in this process. Sometimes, booking this appointment could fall in queue, and this could cause delay.
Even though British nationals do not need a visa to enter Cape Verde, citizens of countries like India who currently reside in the United Kingdom should obtain a visa to enter the country. Depending on the nature and purpose of the traveler’s trip, authorities in Cape Verde have classified their visas into several types, and the most noted ones are mentioned below.
Cape Verde tourist visa
Cape Verde issues tourist visas to foreign nationals who intend to visit the country exclusively for tourism-related activities.
Please note that these visas are issued only for tourism activities, and if a foreign national indulge in any other activities, he or she will face strict legal consequences. To get a tourist visa, the applicant should submit the below-mentioned documents.
- If you are an Indian citizen residing in the United Kingdom, you should submit your passport. The passport should have minimum six months validity, and it should also have a visa blank page for possible markings. If the validity of your passport is less than six months, we request you to renew it before submitting the application.
- A passport photograph taken within the last six months should be submitted. Please note that this passport photograph is taken in a white background, and it is providing the full-frontal view of the applicant’s head with the face centered in the middle. In the photograph, the applicant should make sure that he or she is maintaining a neutral facial expression.
- It is necessary to submit the original proof of residency in the United Kingdom. Please note that this proof of residence status has a minimum validity of three months after the traveler returned from Cape Verde.
- In order to get a Cape Verde tourist visa, the foreign national should submit the complete version of the itinerary.
- As a proof of accommodation in Cape Verde, the applicant should submit copy of hotel room booking reservation.
- The visa application form should be filled neatly. If you face any difficulties while filling this application form, you can contact Visa Genie.
Note: Cape Verde offers both single and multiple entry tourist visas to foreign nationals. Single entry tourist visas are valid for three months, while multiple entry visas offer a validity of one year. Using these visas, foreign nationals can stay inside Cape Verde for a maximum period of 90 days per entry.
Cape Verde business visa
Business personals intending to visit Cape Verde can apply for a business visa. All the documents mentioned below should be submitted by the traveler to get a business visa.
- The passport of the applicant which has a minimum validity of six months and one blank page should be submitted.
- A photograph in a white background taken within the last six months should be submitted.
- The applicant should submit the proof of residence in the United Kingdom.
- It is necessary to submit copies of confirmed onward/return tickets or the complete version of the itinerary to get a Cape Verde business visa.
- The traveler should also submit proof of hotel room booking confirmation.
- The visa application form to obtain a Cape Verde business visa should be completed without any errors.
Note: Business travelers can apply for both single and double entry visas. Single entry visas offer a validity of three months, and using these visas, foreign nationals can stay inside the country for 90 days. The validity of a double entry Cape Verde business visa is one year, and using these visas too, the traveler can stay inside the country for 90 days per entry.
Once you submit the application form, you can expect your Cape Verde business visa within five working days.